Just Add Ink #723 - Just Choose Two - Christmas Friends Ornament Card

 


At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to Just Choose Two ... Circles - Trees - Ink Blending.


I had a lot of ideas floating around in my head but said head is still fuzzy from being sick for over a month so nothing was really coming to fruition. So .... I started by simply watercolouring some images from the cute Christmas Friends stamp set and an idea started to form. 

A few weeks ago I made a card with a detachable ornament and thought it would work for this too. It is a great way to give a small gift (the ornament) and a card. Gotta love a 2-for1! You can see my first card here


I die cut an offset circle frame and added trees behind the cute owl to complete my design. It is simple but not everything needs to be super complicated .... does it?????


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 options all the other Design Team members chose. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



Become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between 1–31 October and you’ll get
$286 AUD worth of product in your Starter Kit
for just $169 AUD!
Your Starter Kit also includes FREE business supplies and FREE shipping. Not to
mention all the FUN that comes with being part of our fantastic crafting community.
There’s no better time to join than now!

New Catalogue out now! 
Order through my online store here.

Check out this amazing new Christmas Card Kit 


Kit includes a fab stamp set, ink and all the makings for 8 cards and envelopes.
Not $41 - Now $36.90!
You can order it here

Check all of the Online Exclusive products

So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here


Comments