What Will You Stamp? - #149 - Beautiful Bouquet


Welcome to this week's challenge at What Will You Stamp? Each week we feature a different stamp set and start off the challenge by sharing our ideas for using it and then it is over to you. So check out all of the Design Team projects and if you are up for the challenge you can add your projects too. You might even be chosen as our next Guest Designer!

This week we are showcasing Beautiful Bouquet.


This is one of my favourite stamp sets. It has great images and coordinating framelits plus sentiments that can be paired together. I've made an elegant wedding card for you today. I had planned to use the same design and make it into a birthday card by changing the colours and adding different flowers. But, I am bushed after Christmas so that will have to wait until another day.


I've created an aperture for one of the sentiments to peek through.


I was going to stamp and die cut some flowers but I liked the simplicity of this floral arrangement. I love the cute tag and different flower and leaf shapes that come in the coordinating framelit set. 


And everything looks better raised on foam adhesive strips don't you think?


When you stand the card up you can see the second part of the sentiment through the aperture.


I keep all of my DSP off cuts. They are perfect for adding details to envelopes and card insides.


Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the other Design Team members and enter your project. We'd love to see what you create.

Lou
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

Comments

  1. What a fabulous wedding card Lou! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card! TFS. Saw this on the Facebook site and had to follow the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fabulous Lou! I can't quit looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely one of the most beautiful cards I ave ever seen. I can't get my head around how you made the 2 sentiment "trick" in the aperture. Will you bee so kind to explain it? thanks beforehand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsebeth, Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been overseas. The sentiments inside my card are actually 2 seperate stamps. I cut the aperture from the front first and then stamped 'Happy Wedding Day' through that so I have perfect placement. Then it was as simple as opening the card and stamping the second lot of words underneath so that they were hidden when the card is closed. You can click on the stamp set in the product list above to see it better. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can help any further. Lou

      Delete
  6. Hello , what a beautiful card, I am going to make it as an Anniversary card...Thank you so much for sharing...


    Ivena Gail Hastings.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.