Stamp Review Crew - Rainbow of Happiness


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set. It coordinates with the Brilliant Rainbow dies.


This is a fun stamp set and when you combine it with the dies it can be used for so many occasions. For my cards today I took inspiration from a sample on page 8 of the Sale-a-bration Catalogue. Don't forget you still have 9 days left here in Australia to earn your FREE Sale-a-bration products. So back to my cards ......


I used the large half rainbow die to die cut each of my 4 colours - Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Magenta Madness and Mango Melody. I also die cut 4 of the 3rd largest rainbow arc in Basic White. My card base is Thick Basic White embossed using the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder. By mixing and matching you get 4 quick and easy cards.



The sentiment that I used is actually shaped to go with the smaller rainbow stamps but because it is a photopolymer stamp you can carefully bend it into another shape. I placed the stamp over the rainbow arc die cut to get the shape and added to my stamp block. It takes a little gentle coaxing. I really like how great it looks on these simple cards. Before adhering my sentiment arc with Foam Adhesive Strips, I added a bow from white twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack



The sentiment on the front of my card could actually work for many occasions but today I chose to use it for a birthday card and added this inside my card. The sentiment is from another of the Sale-a-bration products, the Specials Moments stamp set. 


I really love how versatile the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set is. The sentiments work for many occasions. Here is a fun card I made last week using the set, in case you missed it.


Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is my beautiful friend Nikki Spencer. I know she will wow you!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.

Comments

  1. Truly, I love everything you did! I'm glad you pointed out the flexibility of photopolymer stamps -- that's the perfect example! But the intriguing happy birthday card is really inspiring me to try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this take on the large rainbow die-cuts. What a fun little pop out sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Lou! The large rainbow cards and simple texture make a lovely combination! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.