Stamp Review Crew - Sale-a-bration - Sunshine & Rainbows DSP


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring Sale-a-bration products. I have chosen the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper


The Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper is so pretty and very versatile. The patterns range from bright and fun to more subdued, something for every project! I just wanted to have a play around with the papers and let them be the star of the show. I have used the Flowing Flowers stamp set with it so you can see how the paper works with any stamp set. 

My first card is based on this one that I made last year. It is quite an 'out there' card but sometimes that is exactly what is required!


I love that the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper  contains so many different types of designs. From large elements that you can cut out such as the rainbow and cloud to pattern papers that all work well together. 


After I finished my first card I remembered another card that I made last year and based this next card on it. You can see the original card here


The flowers and sentiment from the Flowing Flowers stamp set worked perfectly with this design. I have also added in some of the gorgeous Cotton Ribbon. There are 2 reels in the pack - Petal Pink and Misty Moonlight. Both colours just happen to be in the DSP which is fab. 


For this next card I thought I would try for a more neutral design. I love how these papers go together. 


For my last card I have used the colourful stripy paper. I have toned it down with a Basic White mat over the top so you just get a bit showing. Add in some more of the gorgeous Cotton Ribbon and a bright flower and you are done! I love the sentiment on this card. Fun!


There is still plenty of time to pop a qualifying order in and earn FREE Sale-a-bration products such as the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper pack. Items are only available while stocks last so don't dilly dally! 


Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Heidi Baks.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals


Comments

  1. Great cards Lou! You showed off the paper so well. It is my favorite thing from the SAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Paper ruffle ribbons have my heart. So cute! I love this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Flowing Flowers birthday card -- it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a variety of cards! I love the soft look of the 2nd card best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great cards! The first is my favorite. I like the paper folding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.