Stamp Review Crew - Beauty of Friendship

 


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hopThe Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. You can find the complete list of all the crew hopping today here. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Beauty of Friendship stamp set. It coordinates with the Beautiful Trees dies.


This stamp set is not one I was instantly drawn to when I first saw it. Once I started using it, I soon changed my mind and saw how truly versatile this stamp set was. In April (doesn't that seem like a long time ago!) I had the honour of presenting this bundle to Stampin' Up! demonstrators across the world via our online OnTour event. You can see all of my projects here. I have included a few of my favourites at the end of this post too.

The card that I have to show you today is really simple. It is one that I showed how to make in my class today. The class was all about how to use the Soft Pastels Assortment. The detailed tree stamp is perfect to use with them.


I simply stamped the image using VersaMark ink. Then I shaved some of the Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green pastels off onto scrap paper using the metal spatula on my Take Your Pick Tool and picked the colours up with a cotton ball. I rubbed them over my stamped image to blend. I just love how well the details of the foliage show up. So quick and easy. I think the tree done this way will make a perfect Christmas card design too. The sentiment was done in the same manner using the Night of Navy pastel. 



I am short on time today so please excuse my recycled cards. These are some from the presentation I mentioned earlier. They show you how versatile the stamp set is. You can click on the images to find more information on each project.








Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Cindy Elam.


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals

Have you seen the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals yet? The September/October 2021 bundle features products from the June-December 2021 Mini Catalogue. You can purchase it here.


Here is a closer look at my Double Slider Box card.



Looking for ideas using the fabulous Sale-a-bration products? Check out the Bow-Ho Stampers latest tutorial bundle. You will find all of the details on how to purchase the bundle here



Comments

  1. Lou - I absolutely LOVE the watercolor technique. And I’m always looking for ideas for skies - problem solved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.