Just Add Ink #709 - Just Add a Colour Combo - Under The Moon




At Just Add Ink this week we have a fun colour combination for you. You can use just 3 or go the whole hog and use all 6.


I was able to incorporate all 6 colours into my sea themed card, featuring the Under The Moon stamp set and the So Swirly Embossing Folder.


I started by stamping and masking the sun before stamping the clouds using Versamark Ink and heat embossing with Clear Embossing Powder. The ink was applied using Blending Brushes and stamps. 


It looked a bit dull so I cut on the horizon and then embossed the bottom section with the So Swirly Embossing Folder. Then it was a matter of cutting into strips and arranging. We won't talk about how long I faffed about with the placement!


I love how the subtle swirly texture adds a bit of extra interest.

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members use the challenge colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Shop in my Online Stampin' Up! Store during August to earn bonus coupons!




Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here


Comments