Country Birdhouse, Country Flowers Easel Card

A few weeks ago I posted an Easel Card using the Country Birdhouse and Country Flowers Bundles. You can see that here. I loved the design so wanted to use it for a class. Here is a blue and yellow version.


You can check out my previous blog post for measurements to make this card fold. 




The Country Birdhouse and Country Flowers stamp and die sets really make decorating cards like this fun. You can easily change the colour scheme and add different details depending on the look you are after. And guess what? Until the end of June you can get an extra 10% off each bundle. How great is that! You can find it in my online store here.


Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here




Comments