When your furry assistant wants to be part of the Zoo Crew!

When your furry assistant wants to join the Zoo Crew!


Millie the Wondercat just had to provide 'help' while I was creating my recent cards using the fab Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper - currently part of the Designer Series Paper Sale with15% off.

Millie definitely did not want me to use the Petal Pink ribbon from the Ribbon Duo Combo Pack! She kept a firm grip on it!


Do you ever have an added degree of difficulty like this when crafting? At least my lap was warm!




The papers in the Zoo Crew DSP pack are filled with fabulous animals. Pair them with the Zany Zoo bundle and you can whip up fun cards in no time! The Sentimental Park stamp set works so well, allowing you to add extra phrases.


And of course this is the card that Millie 'helped' the most with! So cute and fun to create.



Don't miss out on the fabulous discount on these selected Designer Series Paper packs! You can check my blog post here for more information on making these cards.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Designer Series Paper sale - 15% off selected packs in June 




Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments