Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper cards - 15% off!

 The Designer Series Paper sale is on now and for all of June. 15% of selected packs. My favourite pack - Zoo Crew - is included in that. Yay! The papers in the Zoo Crew DSP pack are filled with fabulous animals. Pair them with the Zany Zoo bundle and you can whip up fun cards in no time!


The Sentimental Park stamp set works so well, allowing you to add extra phrases.


I love how you can quickly fussy or die cut the animals and arrange in fun scenes. 




You can even make cute baby cards!



So make sure you check out the Designer Series Paper sale. You will find information below and you can order directly through  my online store or by contacting me directly. 

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Designer Series Paper sale - 15% off selected packs in June 




Check all of the Online Exclusive products. So many amazing new goodies!



Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments