Enjoy the Journey Double Layer Easel Cards


With only 2 more days left to grab some of the FREE items in the Sale-a-bration promotion, I thought I'd share a few more of the Double Layer Easel Cards that I have made with the Enjoy The Journey Suite of products from Stampin' Up!.


You may have already seen this one that I shared a few weeks ago. You can check it our here.


The Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper is one of the products you can earn for FREE over the next 2 days with a qualifying purchase of $90 AUD or more. Buy the Greatest Journey bundle plus the Three Twine Combo Pack and you'll get the paper for free.

This is a fun fold which I've added a box which folds flat to give 2 layers to the easel. I love how I have used the same suite of products across all 3 cards, but achieved a different look on each.




So make sure you don't miss out on getting some of the FREE Sale-a-bration products. Info at the end of this post. Please let me know if I can help you pop an order in or simply order through my online store by clicking the tab at the top of this blog. 

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 






In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, you can choose from three incredible options:

  • Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 2: The original white Mini Machine
    ($110 AUD value) + your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $210 AUD.
  • Option 3: Your choice of $315 AUD* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $169 AUD.

*That’s $80 AUD | $90 NZD more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!



Fabulous new kit - Birthday Card Organizer Kit
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here




Comments