Slim Card Dies Leftovers Cards

Hi! Hope your week is going really well. I am back at my craft table and looking at the aftermath of last week's crafting session. Hmmmm .... some might say mess ..... I say more elements for cards just waiting to be used. Last week I made a few cards using the Slim Saying stamp set and Slim Cards dies products. You can see them here and here. I used a few different colours on each card so had lots of the chevron pieces left over. These were perfect to use to whip up a few birthday cards to keep on hand.

I think I like these cards but the more I look at them the more weird they look. Hope you like them if you happen to get one in the mail!

Even though these are dies for slimline cards, they also work on regular sized cards. Add in that fabulously large 'happy birthday' and you are pretty much done! 


The Slim Sayings bundle is perfect for many occasions. Pop a few extra things such as adhesives on your order and you could earn free Sale-a-bration products. Yay!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Comments