Just Add Ink #586 - Just Add Summer



Welcome to first Just Add Ink challenge of 2022. We are kicking this one off with a blog hop and we are all about adding Summer to our creations.


I grabbed the Slim Saying stamp set and Slim Cards dies and some summer colours for this fun card.


I love the chevron look and the Slimline envelopes are really cool too. I cut my card base 21 cm x 19 cm and scored along the shorter side at 9.5 cm to fit the envelopes.


This is a really cool design - lucky as had to cut one panel from each colour so I have heaps left over. I can make more cards for my stash. I could use any of the fabulous sentiments from the Slim Saying stamp set. Such a versatile design!




Make sure you hop around to see each Design Team member's Summer inspiration.  Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them! Check out the Just Add Ink page for details. Next up is the amazing Ann Alexander. You will lover her creation.



Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Comments

  1. I just love everything about your Summer Slimline, Lou. D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lou, the colours the and the design are so pretty! I❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, your chevron strips are so effective! Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m such a fan of slim line designs and the way you have set the layers off centre with the addition of the chevron pattern is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous chevrons Lou and I love the addition of the black details to literally tie it all together. So clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your card is CAS perfection! The tiny black frame is perfect addition to the chevron detail. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheerful - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.