January 2022 Instahop - January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue - Flowing Flowers

Hi and welcome to the first Instahop for 2022. We are showcasing products from the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue.

I have used the Flowing Flowers stamp set for my card and took inspiration from the 2 projects on Page 36 of the catalogue. The Stampin' Up! Concept Artists do such a fabulous job with the samples. If you've lost your Mojo or don't know where to start with a design, check out the catalogue for inspiration. CASEing (Copy And Selectively Edit) is the perfect way to kickstart the design process.

I know that the Flowing Flowers stamp set will feature in several more of my projects, until my next new favourite product jumps onto my desk! I have applied Mango Melody and Misty Moonlight inks with a blender brush to the stamps. I love that you get the tinge of green where the two colours overlap. Simple! The Flowing Flowers stamp set is a really great allrounder. Fabulous images but even more fabulouser (?) are the sentiments. Love that font. Under my sentiments I have added some White Frayed Ribbon. It was a bit too wide so I cut it in half. Well it does say frayed! The little white dots are from the Classic Matte Dots pack. They just add that little bit of something extra!


With Queensland COVID number climbing ever higher each day my February class will be held via Zoom. I am just in the planning stages but I think that this stamp set will be what I will base the class around. Stay tuned! The only great thing about not having in-person classes is that you can 'attend' from anywhere in the world. I would love to have you! Check back in later in the week for details. So many techniques swirling around in my head!

Now back to the Instahop! Make sure you check out each Instahop Team member's post. Next up is Kirsty Pattrick. You will find her on Instagram - @thepaperpeonies.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. For all orders over $50 AUD I will gift you the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals.


Comments