Some information about subscribing by email. Please read about the changes

Hi Everyone,

Many of you subscribe to my blog via email. Recently I learnt that the app that I used for this would be no longer usable so have transferred to another provider. 

The email notification you receive will look a little different. Depending on when you subscribed, you may see a link to click on to verify that you would still like to receive email updates from me. If you see that, click it, otherwise click the blog post title. It will take you to my blog post. Previously the blog post would be part of the email. 

If you would like to change the format of the email you receive notifying you of a blog post you can click the 'manage your feeds' link at the bottom of the email. You may need to complete log in details. Then hover over your name on the top right of the screen as shown before and choose 'settings'.


Then you can choose from the different options.


I love sharing my creations and hope you continue to follow along with me. I am sorry that the change had to happen but ... I guess that is technology. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like any help.

So let's hope this change in technology is easy and seamless for us all!

Lou

Comments