Stamp Review Crew - Gnome for the Holidays

Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.

It is such a cute stamp set. I love to simply colour the gnomes with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut. I have used the layout from page 62 of the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Peek-a-hoot dies

I thought this was the perfect way to showcase these cuties! I have sponged a bit of Pacific Point ink behind each cut out.


I really love that sentiment too. It's Christmassy but a bit different.


I love the sentiment so much that I wanted to show you another card that I have used it on. This is using the Floral Gallery Dies which are in the January - June Mini Catalogue. I thought that it went with the sentiment from Gnome for the Holidays perfectly.



Last week I used the negative part of the die cut words for some packaging. Read more about it in this post


I finally had a chance to finish the gift to go inside my box. I have made some Shower Melts. You can read all about how I made them here


So you can see that Gnome for the Holidays really is a versatile and fun stamp set. Oh and do you want the GOOD news??? From December 8th it will reduced by 20%! So make sure you snap one up if you haven't got it yet. You will also save 20% on the Peek-a-hoot dies dies too!

Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is my fabulously talented friend, Nikki Spencer

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. Spend $50 and you receive the latest tutorial bundle from The Dimensionals as a gift (for FREE!).

After some Christmas creating ideas?

The Dimensionals December 2020 Tutorial Bundle is out now. We have 4 fabulous tutorials showing you great Christmas Ornaments/Decor. You can purchase the bundle here

Here is a closer look at my Trio of Tea Light Candle Trees.


Comments

  1. These are all such great projects!


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "out of the box" thinking, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Lou! I love all them and the shower melts adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou! These are HOLLY JOLLY AWESOME! So cute and I love the color combos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t you love the die that curs out the 3 windows?! Perfect way to highlight those gnomes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.