30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge - Day 6 - Peace & Joy

Welcome to Day 6 of the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. Martin Stone has organised another month long card making challenge and this one is all about Christmas. If you'd like to see the whole month's challenge themes, check out his blog post here. I am trying to do the whole 30 days but we will see how I go. I didn't do Day 5 yesterday - I simply couldn't find my mojo! If you'd like to see cards made for the challenge check out this hashtag - #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge

Check out the challenge for today. 

These are great colours for bold, bright and modern Christmas Cards. I have used the Peace & Joy bundle - which I absolutely love!

If you are thinking that this design looks a tad familiar you are right. Last week I made something similar using Rainbow Glimmer Paper. Check it out here. I really loved that layout and thought that the 3 layers for each word would work really well with this colour scheme. The Largest outline was used to die cut from the Whisper White so that you see the Basic Black cardstock underneath. The second layer was cut from Whisper White with a Melon Mambo skinny Joy popped on top.

Add in some fussy cut holly leaves and berries and that was all I needed. I know I keep saying this - but I really love it when the products do all of the hard work for you!

When I cut my square card (21 cm x 10.5 cm scored at 10.5 cm) I ended up with 2 Melon Mambo card bases so it seemed rude not to make up a second card. Same same but different!



I am trying to find some more time to create with this fab bundle. There are so many great images in the set. I can't wait to see what everyone else does with these colours.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.


Need some great ideas for cards for Babies and Kids?
This is the fun Concertina Banner Card that I made.


Find out about all 4 tutorials in the bundle and how to purchase them here


Comments