Happy Monday! A few weeks ago I shared a fun Diagonal Gate Fold Card with you. You can read all about it and find the instructions on making the fold here. This card fold featured in a recent class that I held via Zoom. I shared some easy watercolouring techniques in the class. 

Anyway I was just giving my desk a quick tidy and unearthed another card from the class that I had forgotten to share with you. So .... here it is!




I have used the Way to Goat stamp set. It is such a fun set. I love the 2 part sentiments. They make for a great surprise when the card is opened.

The card came together really easily. The gorgeous In Good Taste Designer Series Paper does all of the work for me! Simple watercolouring techniques add that bit of extra something to the design. 

Have a great week!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments