Just Add Ink #517 - Just Add a Sketch - So Much Love



Hi and welcome back for another Just Add Ink Challenge. How are things going in your neck of the woods? These crazy COVID times! I hope that you are well, safe and doing as advised by the authorities in your area. {INSERT RANT ABOUT IDIOTS DOING THE WRONG THING AND INFECTING OTHERS}

Now where was I .... oh yes .... our fab Just Add Ink challenge! Check out this fab sketch we have for you - that is sure to get your creativity flowing! 


As soon as I saw the sketch, I thought of a Diagonal Gate Fold card. It is a fold that I've had on my list to try for years but never have. It is actually quite cool and I will show you how to make it later in this post.



My So Much Love stamp set finally arrived so of course I had to use it on the front of my card. I have coloured each bloom with Watercolour Pencils and a Water Painter, then fussy cut.


The card opens on the diagonal. How cool is that!


I snuck in some of this gorgeous Embroidered Ribbon too. It is in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue which was released this week. I LOVE it! I think it goes really well with the Very Vanilla cardstock which I have embossed with the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing Folder.


When you make this card, you still get 2 card bases from a standard piece of card stock. You just cut it a little differently. Here is a quick summary of how to cut, fold and make the card.




Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used this sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

After some fun 3D card folds for The Guys in your life?
The Dimensionals August 2020 tutorial bundle has you covered!
You can find out more information about the bundle and purchasing it here


Check out my Drop Down Panel Card that I designed for the tutorial bundle. 


Comments

  1. Wow, Lou! Your blooms are fabulous! I love the clean lines on these images, and you've coloured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.