Sailing Home!

How did we get to Thursday! How are you going? I've spent the day crafting ... so I'm great!

Today  I needed to quickly whip up some masculine cards so decided to use the Sailing Home Suite of products. The stamp and dies are carrying over (which is great) but the Designer Series Paper and embellishments are not. These cards were the perfect way to use them up.



I had fun playing around with different pieces of paper in the pack ..... 


..... and the different embellishments. I tend to use embellishments sparingly. But recently I have decided that if I buy them I must use them. Sounds so rational when I say it but how many of us keep things for good or the perfect project? 


When I was looking through the DSP pack I realised that the paper wasn't necessarily all masculine. 




I like that the Sailing Home stamp set can be used for more than just nautical themed cards. I feel very virtuous using up embellishments and twine! Many of these items are retiring and some are reduced so grab them while you can. You can see the full list of products that I used here


I hope that you can find some time to do something creative soon!

Lou

Want some great ideas to keep your creativity flowing?
The Dimensionals May Tutorial Bundle is out now! 4 fabulous 3D card fold tutorials centred around a Floral theme.


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments