A belated Merry Christmas!

Oh gosh! My merry Christmas post to you all is a bit late isn't it! If you are anything like me and the Christmas prep overtook anything else that needed doing, I am sure you will understand. I hope that you all had a really fabulous Christmas and got to do something wonderful with the people you love.

Now over a week ago I promised that I would get back to you with the instructions on how to  make this fun card fold using Designer Series Paper. I made more using this fold as they were so quick and easy to whip up. I don't have time today to give you the details - sorry! - but I have a card planned for a post next week (2020 eek!) so I can give you all of the deets then. It is nothing special really but it a  great way to show off both sides of the DSP.



I also used the Brightly Gleaming Foil elements and Star Designer elements on these cards. They are part of the Brightly Gleaming suite and work perfectly with the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming DSP.


And the Perfectly Plaid suite got a workout too!


I just love how both sides of the DSP gets to be on show. Sometimes I feel so mean gluing down one side!



And what does a girl do with smaller  bits of left over DSP? Makes smaller cards of course! These 10.5 cm square cards looked cute with the foil elements on the front.


The products that I have used in theses cards are still available until January 2nd so get in quick if you want the snap them up.

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments