Just Add Ink #486 - Just Add an inspiration pic



I can't believe it has 2 weeks since my last blog post! This crazy time of year! Are you super busy like  me at the moment? Well the Just Add Ink challenge this week may just give you a bit of crafting sanity time!


I have used the colours as my inspiration in this fun card fold that I sort of made up!


I wanted some type of card fold that allowed me to show Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous double sided Designer Series Paper off. I always feel mean taping down one of the pretty sides!


The inside shows you the how this fold comes together. Now I did make lots in this design and am determined to get them sent ..... today! So please, please come back in a few days and I will show you lots of other cards using different DSP and give you the measurements and instructions on how to make this.



Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the inspiration pic. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments