Cling wrap background snow globe


Gee time gets away! A few weeks ago I showed you a technique to make fun backgrounds using cling wrap and re-inkers. You can see the post and the video here. In the video I promised to use my demonstration piece on a card. Well, it  may be a bit overdue but better late than never right?


I love the vibrancy that you get when you use this technique. Add in some Champagne Mist shimmer paint - and well see the results for yourself! It is just so sparkly and lovely!


I thought that the background would be perfect in a snow globe. I am really loving using the Snow Globe Scenes Dies. I've used them a lot already - but this is my first Christmas card using them! Check out some other occasions that I used them for in this post.

I was reading a post recently written by my good friend Kelly Kent. I've tried to sum up her post but have deleted several attempts. Best read it yourself! I also have a huge stash of products, lots now retired. And as Kelly says lots of my projects featuring retired products don't often make it onto my blog. Kelly's refreshing rethink on her blogging and creative adventures really got me thinking too. Of course I will continue showing you new products but I'd love to include more projects, such as this one, where I throw in retired products. Why force something new to work if you have a retired product that is just perfect? The Softly Falling embossing folder was just perfect for this project. So embrace all of your products - old and new!


Have a great weekend!

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.

Comments