Why not celebrate World Card Making Day with a week of bargains!


To celebrate World Card Making Day Stampin' Up! have a week long sale happening. It is the perfect time to stock up on adhesives and those stamp sets and kits that you didn't know that you needed!

Check out all the wonderful ways to celebrate!
To celebrate why not get some friends together and get your craft on?

A few weeks ago I shared a fun card using the Country Home stamp set with lots of fussy cutting. Just thought I'd show you a simplified version that I just whipped up for an upcoming class. It used lots of mini Stampin' Dimensionals (which are on sale!).




Here is the original design in case you missed it!


Let me know if you would like to snap up any of the bargains (or any other products!). You can shop online or contact me via the tab at the top of this page.

Happy World Card Making Week!

Lou

Comments