Stamp Review Crew - Country Home


Welcome back to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop. The Stamp Review Crew is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world that get together on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month for a blog hop. Each hop we showcase one stamp set and show you just how much you can do with it. Get ready for lots of inspiration and lots of reasons to use (or buy😊) this stamp set! Currently you are visiting Lou Kitzelman on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Hi!

For this hop we are featuring Country Home.
It is such a great stamp set. I just love the jug and urn! Some of the sentiments are not ones I would use as in Australia we don't celebrate Thanksgiving or the Harvest but there is so much in this stamp set that I love! This stamp set is perfect to use as is with the foliage coming out from the jug or urn but today I wanted to show you a way to adapt the stamp set so that you get a bit more use out of it. I've simply added a few fun design tricks!




I simply stamped the cherry blossom image from the Artfully Folded set and fussy cut them. Adding them to the foliage created a different look.


The Tin Tile embossing folder adds such a lovely backdrop to the jugs. I die cut the oval shapes out before embossing. To make it easy, I placed the jugs on the card then traced the oval die lightly with pencil. This made sure that I could fit them in without overlapping.


Did you notice one jug is facing the opposite way? Using the Mirror or Reflection Stamping technique gives you even more versatility to your stamp sets. Can't find the 'For You' sentiment stamp? I actually stamped the grateful sentiment and just cut the words out.


I only adhered the bottom of each floral arrangement so that the branches could stick up and add a bit of dimension and interest to the card.


Here are 3 more projects that I have previously made with this stamp set - as if you needed any more reasons to buy it!




Make sure you hop around to see what all the crew have done with this gorgeous stamp set. Next up is Holly. I know she'll have something fabulous to show you!

Lou

Product List




Comments

  1. Wow you are a florist! I love all of your beautiful bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun change up with the flowers, Lou! They certainly fit your season better and that trio is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beauty! Way to make this set appealing to those that only see the US holidays associated with it! Strong work, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, how cleverbof you to swap out the flowers in these vases! I looked and then thought “Wait - those aren’t the flowers I used!”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers you added to this! It really changes the look - in a good way! So spring-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how changing out the flowers gives this set a completely different look - well done! (And holy cow, that’s a lot of fussy cutting!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty with the added flowers. I have the Artfully Folded set so I will be casing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW awesome projects I love the different sized cards gorgeous job and well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.