A few more pocket cards - Share What You Love!

I just wanted to pop into to show you a few more pocket cards that I showed my class ladies how to make a few weeks ago. I have used this tutorial from AddINKtive Designs.


They are easy to make but really pack a punch. It is a lovely way to make a really special card for someone. I have used the gorgeous Share What You Love designer series paper. This fold is the perfect way to make use of both sides of the paper.


I've fussy cut out some of the flowers to add to the design.


Inside there is a slide out message panel. The Love What You Do stamp set coordinates with the DSP and makes it easy to decorate this panel.


This DSP pack has so many pretty designs in it. Here is another version. On each card I have used some retired thick twine - they were the perfect colours for the cards. It is helping with my unhoarding effort!


Check out the shine on those flowers! Such a pretty design!


Once you start making pocket cards you will be addicted! You can see more of my pocket cards here.

Lou

If you love colouring and want to learn some tips and tricks to get fantastic results you might be interested in our new module at Stamp In Confidence. It includes videos and written info to get you colouring like a professional. Read all about it here.



Comments

  1. Wow! Lou, you are rockin' the pocket cards. These are fab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.