ESAD Designer Series Paper buy 3, get 1 free promotion blog hop

Hi and welcome back to another fabulous ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) blog hop. At the moment there is a fantastic Stampin' Up! promotion for July (check out the pic below) where you can buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper (DSP) and get 1 free. This hop will give you lots of inspiration for things to make with all of the DSP in the promotion. Make sure you hop around to each blog using the next arrows. If you get lost there is also a full participant list at the end of each post to get you back on track. Whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from Mandy, get comfy, grab your 'wish list' and hop away!


My talented friend Jackie Aitken designed a tutorial for AddINKive Designs for a Pocket Card and as soon as I saw it I knew that it would be the perfect card fold to show off gorgeous DSP. Each pocket has a pull out card inside for you to write your message on.


Blueberry Bushel may just be one of my favourite new Stampin' Up! colours. It is bright and fun and looks fabulous on this DSP from the Best Route pack.


This DSP is part of the Best Route suite of products. It makes coordinating your projects so easy but you don't have to limit yourself to that suite. Here I have used one of the new hostess stamp sets, Artfully Folded. It is another new favourite! (PS my favourite list is quite long!).


I love that you can arrange the origami cranes to suite the card dimensions. 


One of the other suites to make it to my rather long favourites list is the Tropical Escape suite. The Tropical Escape DSP is 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm (6" x 6") so I just scaled down the design to make a smaller pocket card.


The coordinating Tropical Chic stamp set and Tropical Thinlits made decorating the front of the pocket easy.


The thinlits even match the images in the DSP so you can cut out leaves from it like I have here. Makes it quick, easy and perfectly coordinated!


Millie, my ever-present 'assistant' has missed me while I was overseas for 6 weeks. She excels at keeping my work flat but as you can see it gets awfully tiring being the assistant!

 

Let me know if you would like to take advantage of this fantastic promotion. Next up is one of my stamping besties, the one and only Kelly Kent.

Lou

Blog hop participant list:
1. Lou Kitzelman - That's me!


Product List

Comments

  1. WOW, great projects Low. Love them both. You're so creative and inspiring. Thanks also for all you fo for the ESAD Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lou. They are both fantastic. There is soo much beautiful paper to choose from. Love the ones you chose to use. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Millie!! It's amazing how different dsp can create such a different look. Two stunning projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards Lou! The more I see made with that Tropical Chic set the more I like about it. Your Millie is just like my Fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards! The pocket cards are fabulous to show off DSP! Love them both! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just fabulous Lou! Blueberry Bushel is a surprise love for me too - such a lovely tone! Awesome to see the cranes in action. Kelly x PS, I feel like I'm the last person on earth to own the Tropical Chic bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning creations, Lou. Your pocket cards are a fabulous way to showcase all the gorgeous DSP. I adore the vibrant colours you have used on the Best Route DSP card, looks amazing teamed with the Origami birds. LOVE your gorgeous assistant...Hello to Millie. Thanks once again for arranging this Hop, you are just wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning cards Lou I love them both. I'm a bit like Kelly, thought I was the last person to own Tropical Chic but it's at the top of the list now. Marvi says "HI" to Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh pretty Lou I think the tropical dsp sticks out for me (but as you can see I used it too) love both cards and your cute puddy tat too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Lou, These are sooo great!!! You always create such unique card <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your ideas Lou! My assistant just meows at me for a pat, thankfully she doesn't hop up onto my craft desk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving them both Lou. The colours of that Best Route DSP are just amazing and bright especially against the subtle Tropical Chic ... BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lou, I love everything about these, and we share a lot of new favourites, but I really want to give Millie a big cuddle. What a fabulous assistant to have!! Now I really must get aroudn to making one of these pocket cards because I keep seeing fabulous examples like this and have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lou these pocket cards are amazing - love the colours and the papers you have used, You have made me want to make one. Thanks for all you do for the hops = we appreciate it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards, Lou! I love this fold but haven't made one yet - that will have to change. The Tropical Chic was one of my first purchases - got another pack of the DSP with my promotion order. Love it! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two stunning cards and the start of a whole new obsession of 6x6 pocket cards for me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.