Just Add Ink #417 - Just Add 'T'



Another Friday and another Just Add Ink challenge. This week we are Just Adding 'T'.


A few weeks ago I made a wedding card as a custom order. The other part of the order was a card for the Kitchen Tea ..... perfect for this challenge. So a Teacup and saucer for a kitchen Tea!


This is a design I have made a few of over the years. My template is getting tatty but still works well. I simply trace my teacup template onto folded cardstock, with the top of the cup on the fold and cut it out. I always do a dodgy job of hand cutting the handle so I use an egg punch!


I thought the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder would look great on this cup. A band of Rich Razzleberry and gold was all I needed. 


And as an added bonus it also fits into a standard C6 envelope. The Stampin' Up! envelopes are not only fabulous to stamp on but they are also great to emboss for a bit of class! A saucer to match is all you need!


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added 'T'. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou

Product List

Comments

  1. Lou, love your teacup card! Can think of so many of my lady friends who would love to receive it. Would you tell me where a I could find a tea cup template for an A2card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy. I can't find my original template file but I know that I did hand draw the cup. I just found this link to a cup that is similar. You can resize it to fit any card using your computer. https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/templates-f143/%7Btea-time%7D-tea-cup-template-t415768.html Hope that helps. I'd love to see what you come up with for your friends. Lou

      Delete
  2. I'd like to know as well. I don't know what A2 is? But for 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria. I popped the link above for a template to a tea cup similar to mine. Hope that helps. Lou

      Delete
  3. Fantastic design and concept Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute, and perfect for a Kitchen Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Lou! An inspired card for a kitchen tea and I love the richness the touch of razzleberry and gold add. Brilliant idea to add the cup and saucer too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.