Celebrating Monday with Beautiful Day and Stampin' Blends

Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. This is just a quick post today. I have been preparing for an upcoming class featuring Stampin' Blends and thought you might like a squizz at one of the cards we will be making.


It is actually a really simple card - the coloured flower needs to shine! The front of the card has been embossed using the new Tufted embossing folder. It is one of my new faves! To colour this flower from the Beautiful Day stamp set I have used Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. Not a bad way to spend a Monday!


Don't forget that Stampin' Up! has a great promotion this month for people who join and become a demonstrator. You can read all about it here. Yep that's right - 10 ink pads for free as part of the joining kit! I'd love to have you on my team so please contact me if I can help you make that happen. One thing you should know is that becoming a demonstrator is a fabulous way to get your products at a discounted price. There is no joining fee as such and no penalty if you decide that it is not for you. You can choose your level of involvement - from supporting your crafting habit to making it into a business. Any way to get my crafting supplies at a discount (ie get more for my money!) is a fabulous way to go!

You should seriously considering becoming a demonstrator. You get so much extra value in the joining kit (which you choose yourself) plus the 10 ink pads if you join in July. Let me know if you have any questions or I can help you with ordering products. 


Have a great week. 

Lou

Product List

Comments