Check out the fabulous promotions from Stampin' Up! this month

So many exciting things are happening at Stampin' Up! this month. One of the most bestest things (and yes I clearly have had 1 coffee too many today!) is the extra special promotion for new demonstrators. If your wish list from the new catalogue is overflowing then this just might be the answer!

If you join Stampin' Up! in July you not only get the usual Starter Kit deal (pay $169 but choose $235 worth of products), you also get a 10 pack ink pad assortment for free. That's an extra $117 worth of product for free!


You can choose from the Brights, Regals, Subtles or Neutrals colour families. Find out how and all the information you need to know about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and joining my team here.

July is also Designer Series Paper month! That is purely my title but pretty apt when you see the promotion below. Head to my online store to take advantage of this great papery deal.


And last but not least I need to tell you about the 11 new colours in the Stampin' Blends range. They are gorgeous and available now.


Let me know if I can help you with any of these great promotions.

Lou

Comments