Quick gift card holder....

Now at the risk of sounding like the slackest aunt ever.....I have bought gift cards for my nephew and niece for Christmas. I am assured that they really want these but I do feel a bit slack. So to make myself feel a bit less slack I have make a gift card holder to pop them in. I have used this fabulous tutorial by Di Barnes. Make sure you check it out on her blog.

You use a full sheet of Designer Series Paper and after a few score lines and folds you end up with this.


A cute belly band holds it all shut.


Inside there are 2 pockets - one for your gift card and one for a card to write your message on.


Dresses up a plain old gift card!


Here is my other version. I am not as happy with this one but I am getting down to my least favourite pieces of DSP.



So now..... what is next on my list! I hope that you are getting through your list....and checking is twice......to see what it really not necessary!

Lou

Product List

Comments