At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to add paper piecing to your projects. As luck would have it, the perfect products for our challenge arrived in my latest Stampin' Up! order. The Stitched Stocking bundle has gorgeous patchwork-inspired dies. Absolutely perfect for the paper piecing brief!
All I had to do was die cut 2 of the patchwork strips, one in Basic White and one in Gold Foil and then inlay one into the other. I'll end up with a second card (which is currently in pieces somewhere on my craft desk) which will be the opposite colour way.I added a strip of cardstock underneath the die cut strip so that the inlaid pieces had something to be adhered to. The putty end of the Take-your-pick Tool is perfect to use to pick up the tiny pieces!
The card looked quite elegant without any Designer Series Paper but I decided to add a bit of extra lusciousness with some pleating. The Neutral Noel DSP was perfect!
The inside of my card has some extra details as well. I haven't paper pieced as such, more like cheat's paper piecing! Adding the Coastal Cabana mat under the Basic White piece really shows off the die cut row of trees.
Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added paper piecing to their projects. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!
Lou
To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.
Product of the Month - October 2026
Get this exclusive product for only $9 when you spend $125 or more in a single order!
Out now - Stampin' Hot Foil System
Check all of the Online Exclusive products.
Coming Soon!
New Kits out now!
Here's just a few!
Get them while stocks last here.
Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials.

















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.