
Welcome to our October 2026 Color Fusers blog hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all across the world who love creating using fun colour palettes ready to share with you on the first Monday of each month. You've landed with me (Lou) here in Australia. Whether you are just joining us or have hopped over from seeing Melanie's gorgeous creations, you are in for a treat! Check out our colour palette this month.
I'll just come right out and say it .... these are not my colours! Golden Glow I don't mind but Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow would have to my least used colours. The struggle was real people but I got there in the end and (if I do say so myself) the end result is quite lovely.
The Twinkling Tidings bundle really did the heavy work for me. The Gold Hot Foil is really quite striking and goes so nicely with the Golden Glow cardstock.
The Neutral Noel Designer Series Paper has Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso in it and the gold tones well with Golden Glow so it was the perfect thing to use. Strips at different widths look great when you layer them. The coordinating Jute was all I needed for a finishing flourish.
Check out the gorgeous shine you get when you hot foil. So pretty. I love that you can stamp over it, as I have done with the trees, and it still shows through.

The Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder (my current favourite) add such lovely texture to cards. Such an easy way to add that little bit of something extra to your projects.
Make sure to continue our hop. Next you are off to visit Bonnie O'Neill.
Or if you prefer traversing the world the other way you can head back to check out
Melanie Hockin's fab creation.
Color Fusers Blog Hop Designers:
Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to see how you use our colour palette.
LouTo purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door.
Get this exclusive product for only $9 when you spend $125 or more in a single order!
Here's just a few!
Get them while stocks last here.
Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials.
You can the Tutorial Collections
here and the individual tutorials
here.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.