Just Add Ink #794 - Just Add a Sketch - Sweetly Sentimental Wreath & Wonder


At Just Add Ink this week we have a sketch to kick start your creativity.


We are all sick in my household at the moment, even my poor cat! So I used a technique I like to call 'desk scrounge' where you do exactly that. Scrounge around the scraps left over from previous projects strewn across your desk, hoping that miraculously you'll have some things that go together to help you quickly whip up a card!

Sketches are also a fab starting point when you are short on time. I used our challenge sketch to help me when putting my floral arrangement together. 


Fortunately I was having some fun with my Stampin' Hot Foil System a few weeks ago and foiled lots of different things. The wreath from the Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies was what I first spied. Just perfect for any of the sentiments from the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies.


And can you see that gorgeous texture on the background. That is made using the new Softly Woven 3D embossing folder. Such a great (and quick) way to add depth to any project.



The flowers and leaves are die cut from 2 of my favourite sets - Textured Florals and Impressions Abloom. Both are retired now but are ones I keep reaching for again and again. What is your go-to set for flowers and leaves? I'd love to know.

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Product of the Month - September 2026


Get this exclusive product for only $9 when you spend $125 or more in a single order!

New Kits out now!

Here's just a few!



Get them while stocks last here.



Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials.

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here. 


Comments

  1. This is so pretty and elegant, Lou! I hope you are feeling better These extras on your desk - the wreath and flowers are so pretty and I wish I had south pretty elements left on my desk! I love how your softly woven folder adds a little vintage feel with little effort. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.