Color Fusers September 2026 Blog Hop - Woodland Wishes

 

Welcome to our September 2026 Color Fusers blog hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all across the world who love creating using fun colour palettes ready to share with you on the first Monday of each month. You've landed with me (Lou) here in Australia. Whether you are just joining us or have hopped over from seeing Melanie Hockin's gorgeous creations, you are in for a treat! Check out our colour palette this month.


I have to admit that these are not my colours. It might be that Spring has just hit here in Australia or that there is not green in sight ... but I was momentarily stumped! As luck would have it, the lovely postperson delivered my latest Stampin' Up! order as I was pondering what to do! The Woodland Wishes stamp set teamed with the Neutral Noel Designer Series Paper and other products from the Neutral Noel Suite Collection were perfect.


The Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies are still a firm favourite. By scoring diagonally across the corners and folding those and the on the dotted lines you can create a fun frame around your design. So simple, yet so effective!


I've used Stampin' Blends in our colour palette to colour my design. A touch of Peaceful Pine snuck in to enhance my design. Ooopsie!


A folded card base added behind the scalloped front gives you room to write your message as well as help prop up your frame.


Make sure to continue our hop. Next you are off to visit Bonnie O'Neill.


Or if you prefer traversing the world the other way you can head back to check out Melanie Hockin's fab creation.


Color Fusers Blog Hop Designers:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to see how you use our colour palette. 

Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.