Just Add Ink #719 - Just Add a Colour Combo - Peaceful Evergreens


We have a colour combination for you at Just Add Ink this week. 


I'm not really a pink girl so I find I usually add a touch of black to help make it pop (and be more in my style). I played around with the proportion or amount of each colour and decided only a shadow of Shaded Spruce was needed. 


The trees are from the Peaceful Evergreens bundle which is part of the Season of Elegance Suite Collection, as is the Peaceful Season bundle which I've used for the sentiment. I used the Painted Trees 3D Embossing Folder as a guide to roughly stamp the trees using Fresh Freesia, Berry Burst and Petunia Pop inks. The embossing folder doesn't directly line up with the stamped images but I love the extra depth it gives. 


An even border looked all kinds of wrong so I have gone with an asymmetrical border for a touch of drama. Sometimes changing something simple like this can add that little touch of something something that your design is missing.


These products are all from the new September-December Mini Catalogue that was launched last week. Let me know if you'd like to get one in your hot little hands! There are so many great new things to check out. 

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members use the challenge colours. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


New Catalogue out now! 
Order through my online store here.


Check out this amazing new Christmas Card Kit 


Kit includes a fab stamp set, ink and all the makings for 8 cards and envelopes.
$41
You can order it here

Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here




Comments