Happy New Catalogue Day - Peaceful Season meets Gold Dipped Mix & Match Cards & Envelopes

Happy New Catalogue Day! The September-December 2024 Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! is out now and you can order from today. You can get a copy from me or see the products in my online store here.  

There are so many gorgeous new products in this catalogue with many being not just for Christmas. Today I wanted to share 2 of my favourites - the Peaceful Season bundle and the Gold Dipped Mix & Match Cards & Envelopes.


I shared this first card with you last week. You can see more about it here


Sometimes it can be a bit hard or daunting to figure out how to decorate printed cards. I've gone with simple designs that coordinate with the colours on each card. I love that you can use these cards in many different orientations. 


How gorgeous is this Cherry Cobbler version!


This non-traditional version would work well for other occasions. Swap out the sentiment and add a birthday one and it would fab.


The 'wishes' stamp is from the Christmas Wishes Kit. It was perfect for this!

So don't be daunted! Order a pack of these gorgeous cards and envelopes and get decorating!

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

New Catalogue out now! 
Order through my online store here.


Check out this amazing new Christmas Card Kit 


Kit includes a fab stamp set, ink and all the makings for 8 cards and envelopes.
$41
You can order it here

Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here


Comments