Just Add Ink #703 - Just Choose Two - Layers of Beauty


At Just Add Ink this week we are asking you to Just Choose Two - Balloons, Bright Colours, Birthday.


I've used the Layers of Beauty bundle to create my Bright Birthday card. 


My fabulous fellow Just Add Ink Design Team member, Nikki Spencer, created a fab card for a recent challenge where she sliced and then rearranged these die cut blooms. You can see it here. I loved the idea and she inspired to use that idea for my bright watercoloured card.


Once I watercoloured the stamped image, I cut it into 2 separate pieces then placed the straight edges against my Basic White mat.


Can you see something a bit tricky about the sentiment? The label die is from the Unbounded Love die set and cuts 2 separate pieces - a border and the insert. I discarded the border piece so that you can see the Basic Black mat peeping through. It adds a bit of subtle texture in a different way.


Thanks Nikki for always inspiring me!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see which 2 all the other Design Team members chose to create with. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 




If you join my Stampin' Up! team in May you will receive the following products in your Starter Kit at no additional cost: 

  • 2024–2026 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad Bundle
  • 2024–2026 In Color A4 Cardstock
  • 2024–2026 In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
  • 2024–2026 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers

In addition to the In Color products, you will pick $235 AUD | $285 NZD worth of products of your choice. You will also receive free business supplies with your order and free shipping. Not to mention all the fun that comes with being a part of our wonderful crafting community. 

To find out more information and to join my team, click here


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!





  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here




Comments