Funky Folds April 2024 Blog Hop - Country Flowers Double Pop-Up Adapted Easel Card

 


Welcome to the April Funky Folds Blog Hop. We are a group of like-minded paper crafters who love to make cards with funky folds. Funky actually means "modern and stylish in an unconventional or striking way"... so we are featuring cards that are not your usual rectangle/square portrait or landscape style. Think 'easel', 'pop-up', 'gatefold', 'z-fold', 'shaped' or 3D cards etc. The list is endless. 


All Blog Hops have an 'anything goes' theme using any type of 'funky' card fold. This month I've made Double Pop-Up Adapted Easel Card featuring the Country Flowers bundle (available from May 1 in new 2024-25 Annual Catalogue). This is a card fold that I designed a few years ago. It is the perfect sort of card to build up a scene, and better yet, it folds flat to fit into a standard envelope.


The Country Flowers bundle has lots of fun elements that work perfectly for this funky fold. And did you spy the paper? It also from the upcoming catalogue - Country Woods Designer Series Paper.


And, of course, I couldn't resist colouring my images using the 5 new In Colors for 2024-26. Such pretty colours. So many amazing new products to look forward to next month!



As soon as I saw the County Flowers bundle I thought of this card fold. There is a message panel inside which I have just realised that I forgot to photograph for you. Oopsie! You can see the original and other versions of this card fold that I have made here.  You can purchase the original tutorial from this page - just simply choose 'Double Pop-Up Adapted Easel Card' from drop down list and complete payment. You never know, you might also see some other funky fold tutorials there to catch your eye!

Next up you are off to see an amazing funky fold from my fab friend Andrea Sargent. I know she will have something amazing to share with you.



If you love to make cards with creative folds and would like to join in with our monthly Funky Folds Blog Hop, you are welcome to head on over to our community group on Facebook to be part of the fun. You will find it here.  

Thanks so much for hopping by,

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 



Check all of the Online Exclusive products

  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here




Comments

  1. Such a sweet card Lou - just delightful. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful project with a fascinating funky fold Lou. I love your Country Flowers pop ups with the gorgeous ‘wooden’ DSP base. Beautiful colouring with the new colours too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. It is such a lovely suite of products.

      Delete
  3. Oh Lou ... you tease. I think those products will be on my wish list for sure and of course I LOVE this card fold and the gorgeous new colours. Thanks for joining in with the second Funky Folds Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bron. You will love that whole suite of products. I can't wait to get stuck in and create more with them.

      Delete
  4. great use of the new colors - love you fold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lou! Love the use of the of the Country Woods DSP with the Country Flowers images. Beautifully coloured and super fun! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bundle does work perfectly for this design. I can just imagine the recipient opening it up and popping it on display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique. I love how this fold stands up.

      Delete
  7. Another goodie Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.