April 2024 Instahop - Paper Florist Dies

I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for April is Spring Flowers. Now I know that it is Autumn here in Australia but a lot of our hoppers are on the other side of the world where Spring has sprung ... and you know I can do flowers at any time of year!

My floral delight features the (soon to retire) Paper Florist dies. I love this set of dies and how they create gorgeous blooms such as these. These dies are discounted so make sure to check out the link below to my online store to snap them up before they are gone!


I've also snuck in some of my favourite (and also retiring) More Dazzle Specialty Paper. Everyone needs more dazzle in there life!


The background was created using the Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder.


Check out how many dies come in the Paper Florist set! Click here to see it and other retiring products in my Online Store. These are reduced along with many other products from now until the end of April or unless then sell out beforehand.

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Melva Peters. You can find her on Instagram here

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


Click here to get directly to my Online Store where you can check them all out.


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 



Check all of the Online Exclusive products

  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here




Comments