March 2024 Instahop - Fun Folds - Lifetime of Love

I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for March is Fun Folds .... and you know I love a good Fun Fold!

I've been super busy of late with boring, mundane stuff and really all I want to be doing is crafting! These gorgeous Gold Foiled Flowers Cards and Envelopes were perfect for me to create a Z-Fold card with. Half of the work was already done for me!  


All you have to do is fold the card on the score line the opposite way that you normally would to that the pattern side is inside, then fold the front back to create the Z-Fold. So simple, yet really effective.


The gorgeous dies and stamps from the Lifetime of Love bundle coordinate with the cards so worked perfectly for this elegant wedding card.


The Countryside Corners dies come in varying sizes so work well for a design like I folded a piece of cardstock and placed the fold just inside the die cutting line to create this hidden message. The leaf of the rose just catches the top of edge to hold it in place.


I've just gold embossing powder for all of the sentiments and stamped images. I even used it on the envelope!


The Lifetime of Love dies are really fab and I must admit I haven't had much time to use them. It was a bit hard to photograph but I hope you can see how great they look with you being able to see through them.

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 



Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!



  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!

$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here


Comments