Just Add Ink #691 - Just Add Inspiration - Nature's Sweetness Suite Collection


At Just Add Ink this week we have an inspiration pic to kick start your creativity.


I loved the shades of blue along with the metallic and text elements so set about creating a card using those 3 as my inspiration using the Nature's Sweetness Suite Collection.

I've gone for a bit of an arty, collage vibe. The gold on the Nature's Sweetness Designer Series Paper is so shiny and lovely and when you add some colour with Stampin' Blends it really pops!


I have added a few other details to the Designer Series Paper. Can you spot them?

1. I used Pecan Pie ink to stamp on the gold grid pattern. Don't you think it looks like it is part of the original pattern?
2. I used a Blending Brush to add Starry Sky ink to the leaf pattern. Make sure you buff the ink off the metallic area with a paper towel. 
3. I used dies from the Lovely & Sweet set to die cut the coordinating images from the paper. How cool is that!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members took inspiration. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 




New kit out now - Painted Wishes Kit






Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here

Comments