Just Add Ink #687 - Just Add a Sketch - Flight & Airy DSP



At Just Add Ink this week we have a great sketch to kick start your creativity.


Sketches are a great way to start when you are creating a card, especially if an idea doesn't come instantly. This is a really simple sketch that allows the design elements to be the star of the show. Don't you think the gorgeous Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (which you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-bration) really shines here?


I love these beautifully watercoloured birds. A bit of fussy cutting and are the perfect addition to your card front. 


Do you hate it when you have to stick down a pretty side of your paper? I do ... so decided that I'd use this paper as the front cover. Now you can look at both gorgeous sides! 


I've used a few other new products on my fun card too. You can see them all here. I had so much fun making these that I made a few more with slight variations.



Don't forget to check out this gorgeous FREE paper along with all of the other Sale-a-bration products. Scroll down for more information.

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!




Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 




New kit out now - Painted Wishes Kit






Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here

Comments