February 2024 Instahop - It's A Science - Love

I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for February is Love. 

I don't typically make Valentines Day or Love themed cards so decided to show you a card that I put all of my love into when making it .... as I do with all of the cards I make for the special people in my life. Why not show the LOVE all year round!

So take a look at a card I made for someone special who turned 17.


As you may have seen from my latest posts, my current favourite bundle is Hooray For Surprises. I love how the bundle works together and really wanted to see how it works with other sets. As you can see .... works a treat with the Its A Science stamp set!


I love how you can build up the card front, partially hiding the perforated section.



I like to create a template from grid paper so that I can line up the hidden section perfectly. For this card, I didn't want the circle to be completely removeable so I have added a strip of cardstock on the back to keep it secured in place. I scored the circle to act as a hinge. Fingers crossed it works. You don't know until the recipient opens it!


I use my template to die cut the top layer as well as a stamping guide on the underneath layer. This is what is under the circle.

You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Danielle Bennenk. You can find her on Instagram here

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 




New kit out now - Painted Wishes Kit






Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here

Comments