Just Add Ink #685 - Just Add Flowers - Blog Hop

 

Welcome to the first Just Add Ink challenge of the year. For this one we are asking you to Just Add Flowers. To kick off the year the whole team are participating in a blog hop to share some florally inspiration with you. Whether you have come from seeing Tina's elegant card or you are starting with me ... welcome!


With the new Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration brochure just released, I have lots of new goodies to play with. Too many to choose from actually .... so today's crafting session took several twists and turns. In the end I came up with this fun interactive card. Simply pull the tab to reveal a surprise message.


The Hooray for Surprises dies have perforated edges so you can create fun elements on your cards. Here is a close up so you can see the perforated circle.


I also managed to use some of the products you can earn for FREE during the Sale-a-bration promotion. For every $90 AUD you spend you could choose the paper, ribbon or gems that I used, or pick from lots of other fab products. Let me know if I can help you place an order so you can get these fab free products into your hot little hands. 


Thankfully I remembered to take a pic before I adhered the top panel with the perforated circle on so you can see the surprise message.



The Hooray for Surprises bundle is such a fun one ... one I know I will be using a lot!

Make sure you hop around to see how each Design Team member used floral elements. Next up in the hop you are off to visit Chantell Randall. You will love her creation!

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added flowers to their projects. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!



Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 




New Catalogue out now - January - April 2024. 
See it here. 




New kit out now - Painted Wishes Kit






Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here

Comments

  1. Fabulous surprise reveal Lou! And I'm loving that crinkly ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerry. It is such pretty (free) ribbon!

      Delete
  2. such a pretty interactive card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Lou! Love the mix of the DSP with your use of the Hooray for Surprises Bundle. All round gorgoeous! Thanks for sharing!. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle. It is such a fun bundle.

      Delete
  4. What a clever and fun card Lou. Love that removable tag feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tristan. It is a fun element to add to cards.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how you have used the DSP with the bundle and created such a colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann. It is such pretty DSP.

      Delete
  6. I’m so glad you used this bundle, Lou. It looks such a fun one. I love the boldness of the paper and stamped flowers.
    Happy new year blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di. It is such a fun bundle - one I have lots of plans for! Just need the time now!

      Delete
  7. How fun is this card. Love it. I think I need that die in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leslie. The dies are fab and can be used in lots of ways. They are going to be on high rotation with me!

      Delete
  8. Wow, that is so fun! So cool being able to create a hidden message. Wonderful colours too. Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.