Happy New Catalogue Day!

Happy New Catalogue Day! From today you can order from the new January - April 2024 Mini Catalogue. If you don't have a copy yet let me know so I can get one into your hot little hands!


Not only is full of gorgeous thing, you can also shop to earn items from the Sale-a-bration brochure


So many new goodies to explore. I haven't had a chance to whip up samples using my new products yet .... you'll have to wait a few days for that .... so I thought I'd share with you my top 3 faves (which I am sure will change daily!).

My top pick is the Hooray For Surprises bundle. The dies create perforated shapes so each recipient can pull the tab to reveal a message or image underneath. I can't wait to use these!

My second pick is the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder. I love how you can use the brayer to highlight the embossing. So much fun to be had!


And thirdly .. the Trusty Tools bundle. This type of set is always great to have for the handy people in your lives. 


If you'd like a catalogue, Sale-a-bration brochure or help with ordering, please let me know.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 



See it here. 




New kit out now - Painted Wishes Kit






Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out my Tutorial Collections and individiual tutorials. 

You can the Tutorial Collections here and the individual tutorials here

Comments