Just Add Ink #682 - Just Add Handcrafted Elements Dies

 


We have a great sketch for you at Just Add Ink this week. 


As soon as I saw the sketch my mind went to the Handcrafted Elements Dies. I love the oval foliage die with the 2 layers. Not necessarily Christmassy ... but it actually does the job quite well if I do say so myself!


Using the Gold Glimmer paper makes layering the die cuts a dream. Gorgeous! You can actually see through the die cut shapes so I had to whip out my handy Take Your Pick Tool and add the Scalpel blade (from the Crafter's Tips pack) to cut a slit around the side of the oval to slip my ribbon through. 


I love this design and think it would work just as well for any occasion. If you don't have the Handcrafted Elements Dies yet, make sure to check them out as they are retiring soon. 


Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members used the sketch. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

New kit out now - perfect for quick Christmas crafting!


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags



  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful Christmas gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!

Comments