December 2023 Instahop - Stars at Night meet All About Autumn


I'm back hopping with some of my Stampin' Up! friends from around the world. The hop is happening over on Instagram but I know some of you prefer to check me out on my blog, and I can't have you missing out can I! Our theme for December is Christmas/Holidays. 

And of course I am still in the midst of finishing my cards so have a few to share with you. Here is a set made using the Stars at Night bundle and the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper. 


The All About Autumn DSP is gorgeous and adds that touch of glam to any card. I think it works perfectly with the embossed stars. 


I love that the Stars at Night bundle has lots of different shaped stars. It means you can die cut a lot at once and then easily switch up designs by mixing and matching the star die cuts. 


You can follow the rest of the hop over on Instagram if you are interested. Next up on the hop is Jay Soriano.

Lou

                         

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

New kit out now - perfect for quick Christmas crafting!


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags



  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful Christmas gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Comments