Rustic Christmas Countdown Z-Fold Cards

Hi! I thought you might like to see some of the cards my class ladies made this week. Don't tell anyone ... but I was a bit short on time so had the great idea to use the precut pieces from the Rustic Christmas Countdown kit. If you haven't seen the kit here it is. 

It is designed as a fun advent calendar with little envelopes that you can from string or on a tree. For my beginners class we made 2 of the envelopes and then covered the numbers with a die cut shape. I love that you can easily modify the kit projects to suit your style and need. 


My advanced class made a Z-Fold Pocket card. The perfect way to give gift cards or money!


I've teamed the kit with the Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper to add a touch of festive glam.








So make sure to check out the Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit. With a few simple changes to use it in so many more ways that you may have previously thought!

Let me know if you would like to order one. They are only available while stocks last.

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

New kit out now - perfect for quick Christmas crafting!


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!




Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags



  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful Christmas gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments