Stars At Night Brushed Gold Card

Hi! Just wanted to jump on quickly to show you a card that we made in one of my recent classes. I wanted something simple that still packed a punch so came up with this design using the Brushed Gold Cards and Envelopes as the base. 


To add that little bit of extra detail I used the amazing Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder. Don't you just love that detail!


I also used the folder and die to add the extra stars. This is certainly a card that you could mass produce for Christmas. 


In the class we also created some simple baubles using the ideas on page 17 of the September-December 2023 Mini Catalogue.

So there you have it - short and sweet - or simple and elegant!

Lou


To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 

Join my team and take advantage of this 35 Years celebration special. 

Find out all about it here.


New kit out now - perfect for quick Christmas crafting!


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!



Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags



  Birthday Card Organizer Kit - Wonderful Christmas gift!
$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here



Comments