Just Add Ink #670 - Just Add Wildlife - Splendid Thoughts


At Just Add Ink this week we are challenging you to Just Add Wildlife.


Oh dear! I really had to think about this one. Because I've been sick I just couldn't get my head around it so (as usual) had a slightly left of centre take on the brief! 


Spiders and bees could be loosely classed as wildlife I am sure. Well ... they are life out in the wild! Anyway back to my card! I have used the gorgeous new Brushed Gold Cards and Envelopes. Aren't they lovely!


The Splendid Thoughts stamp set and Splendid Dies are retired but you can still get them (hugely discounted) from my online store. I love this set and think it is well worth grabbing if you don't have it. The foliage dies and stamps worked perfectly with the pots made using the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper. 


This may be a slightly cooky take on this challenge but I think it turned out okay. I love the mix of old and new favourites! 

Make sure you pop on over to the Just Add Ink page to see how all the other Design Team members added wildlife into their creations. Why not enter your own creation? We always love seeing them!


Lou

To purchase the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the text above, the 'Click Here' graphic or the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. They will take you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to you door. 


New kit out now - perfect for quick Christmas crafting!


Check all of the Online Exclusive products
So many amazing new goodies!



Kit Collection - on sale in August.


Great Christmas Tag Kit - Festive Tags


Fabulous new kit - Colorful Kaleidoscope
$41 AUD, includes all you need to create 9 cards. I love the stamp set that is included! 






$44 AUD, includes all you need to create 12 cards and the organizer. And I mean everything - even adhesive is included!


Check out the latest Tutorial Collection from my Stampin' Up! team, 
The Bow-Ho Stampers. It features products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue.
We have 2 fabulous card folds - done 2 ways.
You can find it and all of our Tutorial Collections here

Comments

  1. Love your card Lou. Great thinking outside the box for the 'wild' element. That gold card is the perfect background for ou other elements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.